Milanisti Langowan

Milanisti Langowan

Surat dari seorang Milanisti sejati.. Kaka..

Kaka


Leaving the place you call home is always a tough decision. But home it's not only the place where our heart is, it's also the place where your heart will always be. And for me, this place, is AC Milan.
During both times I've played here, even more important than the championships we won, it's my personal growth as a player.
This club awake on me the most important elements of a player: happiness and love for the sport.
This love that I have, and will always keep for the club and my fans.
Love can be a number: 22.
Now I'm leaving home again, heading to the next challenge. But I leave a gift to my fans, one of the most important things I have here.
My number will stay with you. An exclusive symbol of my life and career at AC Milan, in form of respect for everything you guys mean to me.
It's good to have a home, but it's even better to receive love and support from everyone. I hope all my fans can keep supporting me on this next step.

With all love and respect,


Kaká